Super Mario 64 - Remix Super Mario 64 - Remix

Funky

Really cool and funky beat.

I though maybe the toms that start at 0:56 were a little too loud, and that they dominated to much of the song, and when it goes away the song kinda sounds abit "empty" because of how loud they were, but that's really the only thing I can nitpick at, i really liked this remix.

Good job :)

mariogamer2010 responds:

I agree sorta but i worked with this song from 2 pm - 4 am without stopping so my tiredness levels rose and rose and my ears started too enjoy the dominations of the sounds you see! But yeah thanks for the rating, if you want to use this in your flashes you can. You got my permission!

Asa-Groove Asa-Groove

Cool.

I did enjoy this one alot, and i did get that "worldly" feel you were after, this could probably fit over a montage with pictures from around the earth or something.

Jakesnke17 responds:

Thanks, I know it's been a while since your review, but...as always I appreciate it. :)

Homecoming WIP Homecoming WIP

Wow.

The flute really made this piece, don't know how much i liked the drums, kind of felt like Rammstein suddenly joined the party, but even with that in mind, this is one of the best flute related ambient songs i've heard, and i'm big on flutes.
Exactly how was the flute created/recorded?

OPQC responds:

the flute was recorded, i have no idea where i did get it. i just found it on my pc :D
but hey this is only wip, you should wait for the full one ;)

Pink Plant Woods (Rock/Metal) Pink Plant Woods (Rock/Metal)

Not bad.

The start sort of took me by suprise, but then i got into it more, especially at the 26 mark.
I don't really know where to put this, it's almost like Horror meets Mario, very fun little song.

Compaq272 responds:

LOL!!!!!!! I planned that! But I guess you could have said it's also Horror meets Rayman (since that's where the song is from). :)

Temple Of Arenhold Temple Of Arenhold

Very nice.

It's audible that you've put alot of time into this, very nice build up, but it never really got to the climax I was waiting for, but still a very nice listen.

Vargard responds:

I'm glad you liked your little stay in the temple.
Too bad you didn't find the... enlightment... lol ! :)
Anyway thanks a lot for your review!

Rik

Io-Jupiters Kewl Moon Io-Jupiters Kewl Moon

trippy

really weird and quirky song, it conjures up images of super mario in space. :) hehe

9/10
4/5

Ooshbala responds:

thanks! thats kinda what i was aiming for a little xD

Super Mario Bros 2 Main Theme Super Mario Bros 2 Main Theme

Snapping-my-fingers-good

It's so jolly and happy, it's really good, like snapping-my-fingers-good, the build up was also perfect, good job :)

24-bit Dream 24-bit Dream

Awesome.

Loved it, but i wish it was longer, and you could've built on it alot more, and taken it to new hights of awesomness.

Seriously, this is really great, and its far too short to do it justice.

[EC] The Showdown [EC] The Showdown

Cool

Alot of cool elemts, it kinda dragged on, but never really got boring.
the drums were interesting, but was alittle bit all over the place at times, but i still think they kinda work.
The name and your comment set up the song nicely, and made it an overal enjoyable experience, Good Job.

EmperorCharlemagne responds:

I'll be the first to admit that I like a good long song, something that I can pay attention to for a good while. though I understand that not everyone looks for the same experience. The erratic drum pattern was kinda me trying to keep the beat interesting instead of something boring all throughout. At the same time, I also realize that their seeming randomness might hurt the song. Ah well.

Thank you for listening, and thank you for the review!

Mattik & Karbon 2 Mattik & Karbon 2

nothing wrong, nothing good

The production is fine and all that, but i've herd this thousands time before, it also became alittle boring after a while.
It is clear that some time has been put into this and it shows, so for that i'll give you a 5, all in all, very decent job.